Friday, December 14, 2012

Yes. I've Quit. :(

As you can see I've quit.  I have quit because of them stupid accusers.  The accusers are :
  • PlushieTheKat
  • bna bigboobs
  • KitKatCutie
SO basically it's their fault I'm not on MSP. TBH. idc.. What I do care is tho. I miss all of My good friends... especially the ones I can still remember :
  • PrettiGurlWithSwagg's Backup
  • Twinxels
  • EmoSayWhat
  • AnnaJoy4
  • Kathot
  • Serie15
  • RDKITKAT
I MIGHT be coming back soon. Like in January or February.   There's a whole lot of friends I have, but those are all I can remember... Yeahh.. so Hopefully I'll come back. Love you all and miss you all.
Don't Forget Me. Blondie_65.

2 comments:

  1. ooooo look me up my name is Alison 21. i'm the cute blonde girl blowing pink bubblegum. i have a vip sister and her name is Ally..... and so on.

    ReplyDelete