Sunday, December 2, 2012

PumpChkin H8er

I am a Pump hater. If you don't like it, I don't care. Some People hate Pump too, So I'm not alone. I think pump is selfish, and such a show off.  One thing That annoys me the most outa everything I said annoyed me is.... PUMP PLANET!! >.< People Call Moviestarplanet, Pump planet.... WTF She doesn't own MSP!! I think Pump is just like every  movie star on moviestarplanet. She doesn't deserve fans and supporters. > My Opinion <
 

 BTW MY  FAVORITE MOVIESTAR IS RDKITKAT... AGAIN. MY OPINION : SHE'S FAR MORE BETTER THAN PUMP . AT LEAST HER FANS DON'T CALL MOVIESTARPLANET  RDKITKAT PLANET! -MAKING A POINT FOR MY OPINION-
HERE ARE SOME NEGATIVE POST MOVIESTARS PUT ON PUMPS' WALL :
  • "You need to get off this children website, and get a life" -Ashlyn-
  • "I hate you" -Payton-
  • "You're the dumbest moviestar I ever met, and your fans are stupid for being your fans" -miya-



So. What would you do If Pump sent you a freind request? o.o
Uhm Easy. I would reject that devil... #PumpHaterzRule
  

9 comments:

  1. yop I hate her. If I didn't delete mah account you would see all the hate I put on her wall. "You need to get off this children website, and get a life" -Ashlyn- I think that was me. Or was it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've hated pumpchkn since the first day i got an msp account. if she ever tried to smart mouth me i could hack her and dog her out easily. i'm her worst nightmare.

      Delete
  2. my name is Alison 21 look me up. i'm the blonde girl blowing pink bubblegum to all ppl who hate pumpchkn join me and and we'll throw pumpckn and pump planet out of the way forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY SOME ONE AGREES I HATE PUMP FREAKING PLANET LIKE YOU DONT OWN IT I WILL SLAP YOU ALL THE WAY TO AFRICA WITH NO WIFI TO PLAY AGAIN SECOND HOW DOES SHE EVEN HAVE FANS WHEN NOBODY EVEN KNOWS WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE THIRD SHE DOES NOT NEED FANS SHE IS THE WORST MEANEST CRUELEST PERSON I HAVE EVER FRIENDED IM BLOCKING HER! SHE IS UGLY ANYWAYS SMH OK AND IF YOU WANT TO END PUMP PLANET FRIEND ME DjPopcorn3 WE WILL TAKE DOWN PUMP PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete