Sunday, December 2, 2012

Read. ._.

Sorry But I just hate People like THIS :
I'm obviously talking about her
status o_o. IT annoys me when
people say this "If you don't auto
me Then I will delete you!"
No Wonder she doesn't have a Boyfriend, or any best friends. Did you notice that? ;D







Okay so I was in a chatroom and someone just
randomly shouted 'TAC 
OS' and That made me 
hungry. ^-^  I really should've of took a picture of it, or at least recorded it. But sadly I didn't.

I'm so tired of my friends complain'n about anonymous the "hacker". the thing is, THEY BELIEVE IT O_O
IF THEY SEEN AN ANONYMOUS WITH NO NAME, THEY WOULD GO CRAY CRAY, YES I'M TIRED OF IT!! >.<
Well me. I don't believe in it.  I've been hacked before,but not by "Anonymous the hacker" I'm not going to tell you who it is though. 


Here's a funny artbook My Best friend Twinxels made about my other best friend EmoSayWhat ( jake )
  Jake is the guy in the purple, and Twinxels and I call Him Quenzaila, The hispanic Maid From Family Guy. xD lol

Here's some of the comments from that funnie artbook ;D
 
 
But... Them Two are in a fight. Twinxels says I have to choose One of them. ): Idk who to choose, I love them both equally.  
  Idk Why they're fighting!! >.< but they seriously hate each other.

Todays' Shouts :
  • EmoSayWhat
  • Twinxels
  • PrettiGurlWithSwagg's Backup 
       ^^Auto Them^^

No comments:

Post a Comment